Tuesday 10 March 2015

Curious Weekend

I'm taking some time out this morning to catch up on admin / emails / washing(!) after an amazing few days exhibiting at A Most Curious Wedding Fair last weekend. The fair which took place in the Old Truman Brewery warehouse in Brick Lane, east London was unlike any wedding fair I've ever been to. All super friendly, trendy, creative east London types who had a relaxed approach to their wedding. Just the type of people I love to work with! Bearded men with muns (that's a man bun by the way) strolled around with tattooed pink haired brides to be. I had so many lovely chats and met so many cool brides. I wish there were more fairs like this one!


Here are some of my dresses lined up on a rail at my stand. Can't believe how much attention the blue one got!


Business cards and postcards - v important. Just picked up from the printers in the nick of time..


Gorgeous flowers by Friend of Faux. Believe it or not these are fake!


Real flowers by Vervain Flowers. Love these colours so much!


Graffiti on the walls? Definitely the hippest wedding fair in London!


Photo taken of me on my stand looking very proud and a little bit knackered! All in all a brilliant show. Thanks to everyone who stopped by my stand to say hello :) I'm excited to be starting some brand new wedding dress commissions soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Your dresses look absolutely amazing. Here's to all the spring and summer brides!

    ReplyDelete